Growing customer database
Events market is a very competitive industry where a newcomer has to offer a unique proposition in order to survive. Purchasing departments have a growing influence in the decision-making related to corporate events, DMUs are looking for a cost efficient and long-lasting event partners.
Furthermore, during the years of the crisis the battle becomes even tougher and new strategic territories need to be conquered by offering the right service that satisfies clients’ needs better that others.
- Thorough research of the current playing field in the event industry – who are the main market players, what is their proposition and business model, what are the current and future trends and, most importantly, what are the consumer preferences and annoyances.
- Development of new proposition for corporate clients based on the results of the research and deep consumer insights.
- Introduction and commercialisation of the new offer in the market – development of the sales material, training of the sales people, presenting the proposition to the leads etc.
- Evaluation of Russian event market as potential new potential territory, market entry assistance, participation in forums and conferences, PR, translation of the corporate material and website into Russian, generation of business leads and customer relationship management.
- Successful new market player in the event industry with a new attractive proposition for the corporate clients.
- Assigned as a preferred supplier for a number of large corporations.
- Successfully completed projects - emblematic international events.
- Growing market share in the Russian event industry and an increasing database of customers from the Eastern Europe.